You can download all of our current publications for free here.
Alternatively you can order hard copies by completing our online resource request form.
- Tying the Knot: A guide to getting married for same-sex couples
A short guide with answers to frequently asked questions about equal marriage
- Working with older lesbian, gay and bisexual people.
A guide for care and support services.
- What's it got to do with me?
- It’s not about special treatment, it’s about the right treatment for everyone. And you can help make sure it happens. This booklet is here to help.
- What's it got to do with you?
'What's it got to do with you?' explains why a range of data – such as age, gender, sexual orientation and belief – may now be requested by employers and service providers
Toe in the Water (2010)
Research of black and minority ethnic (BME) individuals who identify as lesbian, gay or bisexual (BME) and live in Wales
Stonewall Cymru's Annual Newsletter.
Read or download a copy of our latest or previous editions of our annual newsletter here.
- Double Stigma
The needs and experiences of lesbian, gay and bisexual people with mental health issues living in Wales
Summary Report English
Summary Report Welsh
Double Stigma Full Report
- The School Report
The experiences of young gay people in Britain's schools.
- Have you experienced homophobic hate crime?
A guide for victims of homophobic hate crime
- Counted In!
The third all Wales survey of lesbian, gay and bisexual people
Executive Summary report
- LookOut media report
Fair coverage of lesbian, gay and bisexual people in Wales
- Stonewall's plain English guide to the new Goods, Facilities and Services legislation.
The Colour of Your Money
Lliw Eich Arian
For a list of other Stonewall publications, please click here