People perform better when they can be themselves. Join over 200 delegates at our CPD-accredited conference in Cardiff on Wednesday 21 February, kindly supported by EY
Learn best practice
- Choose from 8 breakout sessions on topics ranging from trans inclusion in the workplace to supporting the mental health of your LGBT staff.
- Learn from Stonewall inclusion specialists and get best practice examples to help you build your inclusion work.
- Leave with practical action plans and access to the latest Stonewall research and resources to make a lasting difference in your organisation.
Great day with lots of ideas to take forward. Good mix of sessions and activities
Expand your network
- Connect with professionals from all sectors in our networking zone.
- Share expertise with leading organisations and top LGBT networks.
- Learn more about Stonewall’s campaigns and resources and how to use them in your workplace.
Each year we welcome over 200 people from the UK’s leading employers including:
- Senior leaders
- HR and diversity professionals
- Employee network groups
- LGBT staff and allies
Made some excellent links at the Cymru Conference
Hear from inspiring people who will empower you to create change in your workplace. Previous keynote speakers have included La-Chun Lindsay, Managing Director of GE Aviation Wales, Anjeli Patel and Ian H Watkins. We will be releasing more details about our keynote speakers soon.
1st time at the conference, nothing more to say - it was fab! Can't wait for next year.
Diversity Champions can get more from their membership with discounted tickets. Find out more about the Diversity Champions programme.
All prices exclude VAT.
Ends 31 October
1 November - 21 February
|Stonewall Diversity Champion rate||£200||£225|