LGBT network groups are an organisation’s strongest resource for inclusion work. However, leading them is a demanding role.
This masterclass event on 24 April in Glasgow will give you the leadership skills, practical knowledge and supportive network you need to succeed.
From providing peer support, to influencing organisation-wide decisions, holding a leadership role in a network group requires a range of skills. This is your chance to join professionals from other leading organisations to learn and share ways to ensure your network group is a real force for change.
The venue will be a in central Glasgow. Details of this will be shared in joining instructions issued to delegates. If you need to know sooner, please get in touch on email@example.com and we can provide you with further information.
- Develop your leadership skills
- Attend a morning session designed by the team behind Stonewall's flagship Leadership programme
- Understand your leadership style and explore how to overcome challenges you're facing
- Develop the tools and confidence to lead your network regardless of seniority in order to influence decisions and provide effective peer support
- Learn practical skills
- Attend interactive workshops covering key practical considerations for network groups during the afternoon session
- Hear from Stonewall inclusion experts as well as speakers from other leading LGBT network groups
- Build practical action plans tailored to your context to ensure long-term impact
- Expand your network
- Join other network group chairs and committee members from leading organisations
- Benefit from structured networking opportunities that will help you build collaborations and share ideas
- Learn more about Stonewall's resources and campaigns and how you can use them in your organisation
Who can attend?
This event is open to anyone who holds a leadership position in an LGBT network, such as the chair or co-chair or a committee member or representative. It’s also relevant if you’re looking to set up an LGBT network at your organisation.
Full programme will be available soon
Stonewall Diversity Champion members can get more from their membership with discounted tickets.
All prices exclude VAT.
- Diversity champion rate - £150
- Non-member rate - £180
You can download and tailor our template business case in order to demonstrate the benefits of attending this event to your employer
If you have any issues booking this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We want our events to be accessible to everyone. Please email us if you have any queries about the venue and its location.
All guests should feel safe, welcome and included at our events. If you experience or witness something that makes you feel uncomfortable you can speak to any member of Stonewall staff.
If there is anything we can do to make the event better for you, please get in touch. You can email email@example.com or call us on 0131 474 8019