Join over 300 delegates at our CPD-accredited Manchester Workplace Conference. This is a unique chance to learn and share ways to make your organisation inclusive of all LGBT staff, suppliers, customers and service users.
- Choose from 12 CPD-accredited sessions covering the latest best practice on LGBT workplace inclusion and key topics from the Stonewall Workplace Equality Index.
- Learn from Stonewall inclusion experts and leading organisations
- Leave with practical action plans and access to the latest Stonewall research and resources to make a lasting difference in your organisation.
Each year we welcome over 300 people from the UK’s leading employers, including senior leaders, HR and diversity professionals, employee network groups, and LGBT staff and allies.
- Connect with professionals from all sectors committed to equality.
- Share expertise with top organisations and leading LGBT networks.
- Learn more about Stonewall’s resources and campaigns and how to use them in your organisation.
It was great to have the opportunity to speak and network with so many people - truly inspirational day.
Our Workplace Conference is a unique chance to hear from inspiring people who bring our work to life and empower our audiences to create change. Our keynote speakers will be announced soon. This is a unique chance to learn best practice from leading British and global organisations as well as hear from inspiring LGBT role models and allies.
Our keynotes last year were S Chelvan, Barrister and Joanna Walker, Chair of Virgin Money's Affinity Group. For our closing session, we had a Come Out For Trans Equality panel
I thought it was incredibly insightful to hear from the panel speakers and see what I can do as an ally to help create a safer environment for my trans colleagues
As a result of attending last year's conference...
92% OF DELEGATES STRONGLY AGREED OR AGREED THAT THEY HAD A GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF LATEST EMERGING BEST PRACTICE ON LGBT INCLUSION IN THE WORKPLACE
95% OF DELEGATES STRONGLY AGREED OR AGREED THAT THEY FELT CONFIDENT AND ABLE TO CREATE POSITIVE CHANGE IN THEIR WORKPLACE
86% OF DELEGATES STRONGLY AGREED OR AGREED THAT THEY HAD A CROSS-NETWORK OF PEERS INTERESTED IN EQUALITY AT WORK
I was impressed with the clear passion for equality from session speakers. I am now inspired to walk, not just talk the talk.'
Stonewall Diversity Champions can get more from their membership with discounted tickets.
- The Super Early Bird rate is limited to 30 tickets.
- The Early Bird rate ends on 16 August 2019, and is limited to 180 tickets.
- The Standard rate is avaliable from 17 August until 26 September 2019.
|Super early bird (first 30 tickets)||Early bird (ends 16 August 2019)||Standard (17 August - 26 September 2019)|
|Stonewall Diversity Champions rate (Public and Third Sector)||£210||£230||£250|
|Stonewall Diversity Champions rate (Private Sector)||£240||£260||£280|
|Non-member rate (Public and Third Sector)||£260||£280||£300|
|Non-member rate (Private Sector)||£280||£300||£320|
All prices exclude VAT which will be included at checkout.
We want our events to be accessible to everyone. The venue is wheelchair accessible. We will have changing rooms, a multi faith room and quiet room available. There will be a palantypist in the opening and closing sessions.
All delegates should expect to feel safe, welcome and included at our events. On the day, if you experience or witness something that makes you feel uncomfortable please speak to any member of Stonewall staff.
If there is anything we can do to make the event better for you, please get in touch. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 20 7593 1850.
If you are interested in advertising at this event, please email email@example.com.