This two-day residential programme brings together senior leaders who identify as LGBT from across a range of sectors and industries.
You will reflect on what it means to be an authentic leader and explore how to create a more inclusive culture within your organisation.
What the programme offers
The Stonewall Leadership programme has been running for 16 years and is a CPD-accredited, intensive two-day residential, which offers a selected group of 36 professionals a powerful opportunity to:
- Reflect on how their identity as an LGBT person has had an impact on their leadership journey during a two night residential stay at a beautiful venue carefully chosen to enhance and support their learning experience
- Understand what it means to them to be an authentic and inclusive leader
- Explore how to be a more visible and inclusive leader
- Expand their professional network of senior LGBT leaders, enabling future collaboration, learning and support
- Become part of the Stonewall Alumni Programme to access ongoing opportunities to further their continuing professional development as a leader
Who can apply
The programme is for senior leaders who identify as LGBT from any sector or industry, and from Britain or abroad.
We actively seek a diverse range of participants for this programme and welcome applications from everyone, especially those that are currently underrepresented in leadership roles. We want to hear from LGBT professionals from a range of ethnic backgrounds, people of faith, women, trans and non-binary people and individuals of different abilities, as well as people at the intersections of these identities.
Delegates will be selected on their sphere of influence and on their contribution to the diversity of the programme. Delegates who demonstrate a clear self-reflective and other-focused way of thinking, as well as a commitment to creating inclusive cultures and consistency between their values and actions, will be prioritised.
The programme is designed for up to 36 delegates.
The next Stonewall LGBT Leadership programme will take place on 13 - 15 November 2019.
Applications are now open - APPLY HERE
Places on the Stonewall Leadership programme are extremely competitive and the application process is robust. Places will be offered on the merit of applicants' reflections on their leadership and their sexual orientation and/or gender identity, as well as their motivations for participating in the programme.
The closing date for applications is Friday 1 November 2019
If you require a plain text version of this application form or want to apply in a different way, please contact email@example.com or call +44(0)20 7593 3479.
- £1,595 + VAT per person for members of our Diversity Champions programme
- £1,995 + VAT per person for non-members
Programme rates include the following:
- Two nights’ accommodation
- All meals and refreshments, including evening reception dinner
- The two-day programme
- Attendance at the six-month reunion
We can also deliver this programme in your organisation for up to 36 participants. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)20 7593 3479 to find out more.
I feel so much more confident as a person, as a leader and as someone who has something truly worthwhile to contribute to the success of my organisation.
100% of delegates rated the programme as 'excellent' or 'very good' overall
100% said they fully or mostly achieved what they wanted from the programme
Find out more
Phone: +44(0)20 7593 3464
Read our cancellation policy.