Stonewall delivers training to teachers through Train the Trainer courses.
These courses give pastoral, anti-bullying and PSHE leads the knowledge, tools and confidence to train colleagues on tackling homophobic, biphobic and transphobic bullying and celebrating difference. Participating schools become members of Stonewall’s School Champions programme for one year.
- Learn practical techniques to train other staff in your school on how to tackle lesbian, gay, bi and trans (LGBT) related bullying and celebrate difference.
- Gain an overview of the current state of LGBT bullying and its impact on pupil achievement and school performance.
- Find out how to meet your Estyn and legal requirements under the inspection framework and the Equality Act 2010.
- Be inspired by best practice from other schools.
- And more
Who should attend?
- PSE staff
- Anti-bullying coordinators
- Pastoral leads
Prices: £240.00 (inc. VAT @ 20%)
Please note that it is only possible to book a maximum of 2 place(s) per school for this event.
For more information on each module, and to book your place, follow the links below