Individuals make change happen
The Stonewall one-day Allies Programme gives non-LGBT individuals the opportunity to explore what it means to be an ally and the space to identify how they are going to create an inclusive environment for everyone.
What the programme offers
- Insight into what it means to be yourself
- Understanding what it means to be an ally and why it is important to have visible and active allies in the workplace
- Practical ways to step up as an ally
- Opportunities to explore and develop inclusive behaviours and approaches
- Active listening skills and techniques for having good quality conversations
- Increased motivation and confidence to become a visible and influential ally
- A network of peers from across a range of sectors and communities
96% OF PARTICIPANTS ‘STRONGLY AGREED’ OR ‘AGREED’ THAT THEY HAD ACHIEVED WHAT THEY HAD HOPED TO ACHIEVE ON THE PROGRAMME
Book your place
Upcoming programmes will be posted here.
For more information, or to talk to our programmes team about holding an in-house Allies Programme, call 08000 50 20 20, or email email@example.com
- £234 inc VAT per person for Diversity Champions
- £300 inc VAT per person for non-members