Individuals make change happen
The Stonewall Cymru one-day LGBT Role Models Programme gives individuals the opportunity to explore what it means to be a role model and the space to identify how they are going to create an inclusive environment for everyone.
What the programme offers
- Insight into and understanding of what it means to be yourself
- Understanding what it means to be an LGBT role model and ways to ‘step up’
- Active listening skills and techniques for having productive conversations
- Practical ways to step up as an LGBT role model
- Increased motivation and confidence to be a visible and influential role model
- A network of LGBT peers from across a range of sectors and communities
If I can be myself, I can deliver more and I can be happier and more productive
Tracy Myhill, Chief Executive, Welsh Ambulance Service
100%OF PARTICIPANTS 'STRONGLY AGREED' OR 'AGREED' THAT THEY HAD ACHIEVED WHAT THEY HAD HOPED TO ACHIEVE ON THE PROGRAMME
Being myself in work with colleagues and pupils allows us to grow as community, to see that gay people are not 'other'.
Marc Lewis, Teacher, Plas Mawr School
Download the stories
Book your place
27 November 2019, Cardiff - BOOK NOW
For more information, or to talk to our programmes team about holding an in-house LGBT Role Model Programme, call 02920 237 744, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- £300 inc VAT per person for members of our Diversity Champion programme
- £360 inc VAT per person for non-members