The Stonewall one-day Workplace Allies programme gives non-LGBT individuals the opportunity to explore what it means to be an ally and the space to identify how they are going to create an inclusive environment for everyone.
What the programme offers
- Insight into what it means to be yourself
- Understanding of what it means to be an ally and why it's important to have visible and active allies in the workplace
- Practical ways to step up as an ally
- Opportunities to explore and develop inclusive behaviours and approaches
- Active listening skills and techniques for having good-quality conversations
- Increased motivation and confidence to become a visible and influential ally
- A network of peers from across a range of sectors and communities
Who can attend
Stonewall’s Workplace Allies programme is designed for non-LGBT individuals at any level from any sector or industry.
We want to hear from professionals from a range of workplaces. We encourage diversity across our programmes, in terms of ethnic backgrounds, people of faith, disabled people and women – and those at the intersections of these identities.
The next Stonewall Allies programme will take place soon, please email email@example.com to register your interest.
We offer in-house programmes for groups of 12 to 36. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book now or find out more information.
Two or more clients may share the cost and delegate allocation of an in-house programme by organsing as a cluster. This collaborative approach brings employees or partners together to achieve the aims of the programme and build networks across participating organisations.
- £5450 + VAT for an in-house programme of 12 to 36 people for members of our Diversity Champions programme
- £6500 + VAT for an in-house programme of 12 to 36 people for non-members
As a result of the Allies programme, our Vice Chancellor now has a monthly reminder in his diary asking what he is doing as an ally for our LGBT staff in the coming month.
Please see our cancellation policy here.
At Stonewall the safety of our staff, the people we support and work with always comes first. Read our coronavirus update.